As with every wiki, there are still rules.
- Don't say
- Respect the users. We don't want any fights breaking out or anything.
- Make sure you're at least 13.
- I mean really do a thorough check, not just your birth certificate.
- Don't ask for admin/crat rights. Unless you really want to. Then it's okay.
- There are no specific requirements for admin/crat rights. You'll get them when you get them k
- Don't piss anyone off.
- Don't use vulgar language in articles. please.
- Speaking of articles, don't spam or vandalize. Again, don't want any fights.
- Don't make threats to break glasses and eat them.
- Don't say "oh." Only I say "oh."
Think you can handle it? Don't feel too self-accomplished, because there are separate rules for chat.
Keep in mind that the everywhere rules do apply for chat as well.
- Vulgar language is allowed, except for
- There will soon be a profanity filter. Do not abuse it and/or get around it. please.
I think that's it for now. This page will get updated without notice, so keep an eye on it. k?